4/2/09

Survived April Fool's Day

Whew! No creepy tricks, no pranks...Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but I HATE April Fools

Day! No sugar in the salt shaker or vice versa, no phone calls that tell me that I owe the IRS, no blue food coloring in the shampoo....whew!

April will bring an office move and a trip to Kentucky...best get started. Boxes and a suitcase to pack!


Yes, I am one lucky lady. A quilter whose only brother lives in the very city that is home to AQS National Quilt Museum. The show will be fun I am sure. Lots of photo opps there, being very careful to avoid copyright infringement.


This will be an opportunity to hear my brother play music too. Richard plays guitar, mandolin, fiddle and just bought a stand-up bass...that is next on his list to learn! He is also a talented actor.

The Market House Theater, in Paducah, does some nice shows. He was last seen (and heard) in

A Sanders Family Christmas. He played the musical patriarch, quite fitting as all three of his sons are also performers of one sort or another. I am looking forward to hearing him and friends play some bluegrass, jazz, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment