9/10/09

Lost at the beach?

Have you ever had one of those years? When you wake up in the morning and are just not sure where you are going? When you wish that life came with a
user's guide and you could actually get an idea of what is ahead? I do understand the concept of moving in faith, I just wish it were easier....
I am not a contol freak, really, I am just a planner and a dreamer and seem to have lost my way a bit....it has happened before, I have wandered a bit, but always, eventually find my way to MY WAY, it just seems a bit painful right now.
Thank goodness for friends, for those lovely people who call or email that they are thinking of me and/or praying for me. I am just a bit undone...my brother tells my father, "Don't worry, she always lands on her feet" and I am grateful for the worry and the trust in my abilities, but OH MY do I wonder where Richard gets the confidence in me when I am lacking it myself today.....I know I will get back to MY WAY, MY PATH, but I am wandering today....
Perhaps I need to get lost at the beach....found photo from the other coast I am sure...a reminder of a visit to Cape Cod years ago.





1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I know, it's easy to lose one's way a bit. This time of year I think about what's important to me and what's not getting done.... Here's to the new year, to blank slates and fresh starts.

    I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete