6/30/09

Road Trip!

After a job interview at 8:30am...(can you believe it, me a night person?) I took off on a road trip! Driving up the 57 to the 210 west to the 5 north to the 99 north to Stockton and then up into the mountains, it was some trip. If not for the Happy Music CDs (4 of them!) that Jen Fingal burned for me, I would have been asleep, not a good thing to do while driving. I sang along with Kermit in the Rainbow song, vanquished creativity killing vampires, remembered loves and felt love refreshed! I am one of the lovers and dreamers too. Thank you Jen for the encouraging words and music! Now I just have to catch up on all of the musicals! I was headed for Mom's in the foothills of the Sierras. Change of Latitude/Change of attitude! Mom and I always enjoy watching sunsets, seeking out wildflowers, feeding the birds and reading quietly...She is a retired librarian, so my brother and I learned the value of books early on! The flower above is, I believe, Blue Eyed Grass, found by the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment