3/19/09

Synchronicity?

So, I was drivng to work, sort of listening to the radio, and the moment I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the word Dodge on the front of the old, red truck behind me, the voice on the radio said "Dodge"....very weird, and it happens all the time....I just figure that I am in the right place doing the right thing and this is just the the universe telling me so...

Does this ever happen to you? Is it syn·chro·nic·i·ty ?
(sĭng'krə-nĭs'ĭ-tē, sĭn'-) Pronunciation Key n. pl. syn·chro·nic·i·ties
The state or fact of being synchronous or simultaneous; synchronism.
Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related, conceived in Jungian theory as an explanatory principle on the same order as causality.
Ok, ok I had no idea it was Jungian!

So what?





1 comment:

  1. I'm looking at your truck picture and their is a truck in my living room. Is that what you mean?

    ReplyDelete