3/18/09

Hello Blog Land!

Ok, so now I have a blog.....now what?
First let me introduce my self....
Self described art quilter, poet, cat lover, gardener and owner of a new Scion...hmm
What else?
Favorite Color: Periwinkle, closely followed by red
Favorite Band of All Time: The Cream...da da da da DA DA doo doo doo doo (you know... Sunshine of your Love)
What I thought I would be when I grew up? Rich and Famous...ha!
What I love to do besides read and make art? Play tennis, eat good Mexican food and dance.
Ok enough of me
Here is a poem.

The Secret Language of Snow
Do you know snow?
It whispers down like a baby's sigh, like a brush of hummingbird feathers, like a fling of twinkles.

It shouts down like the rush of a linebacker, like the struggle of the earth to move, like the ageless gift of fire.

It tickles down like an eyelash wink, like a tip-toe of lace, like a wave of the flag, or the dust of the forest.

The secret language of snow. Do you know snow?




More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment